Hi, lovelies! After my previous post about my Morphe haul, you all knew this post was inevitable. A review of the Morphe 25C Hey Girl Hey eyeshadow palette is coming your way. As you all probably know by now, I adore Morphe shadows, they’re such great quality and amazing value for money. As soon as I went on the Morphe website, this post immediately caught my eye. I don’t tend to wear bright eyeshadows normally but this palette just screamed spring, and I had to have it. A look created with this palette will most likely be on my Instagram very soon.
Morphe 25C Eyeshadow palette review:
25C Hey Girl Hey: Packaging
This palette reminds me most of the Morphe 15D palette (review here), in the sense that it is simple, black, sturdy packaging with white lettering. I always like this packaging as you will always know it is Morphe, simple but to the point. Unlike the 15D palette, this one doesn’t have the names of the shadows printed on the packaging, but instead, there is a clear insert. For most people, this isn’t an issue at all. But it does make blogging a smidge harder. I am slightly disappointed that this palette doesn’t have a mirror, which would make it so much easier for travelling and general use. But, as most of the Morphe palettes don’t have mirrors, it wasn’t a massive shock.
Morphe 25C Hey Girl Hey: The Shadows
So obviously the clue is in the name, the Morphe 25C palette has 25 shadows. The palette was only £19 can you believe it?! This works out at only 76p an eyeshadow… that is insane. For your money you are getting 40g of product, so this palette will definitely last you a very long time. The palette is very versatile with a mixture of mattes, shimmers, velvets.. you name it, this palette has got it. So I know you’re all dying to know about the actual shadows, so I’ll get right into it.
The first 12 shadows:
- Jeno – An icy pink shimmer. I love this shade, all over the lid or even as an inner corner highlight.
- Brooke – A matte peach shade. This is my go-to transition shade to make all of the shadows blend better and to set my primer/concealer.
- Lilly – A matte clay shade. Works well in the crease to add definition.
- Harper – A copper shimmer. There are no other words except stunning for this shadow.
- Ella – A warm matte brown. Slightly patchy but still very pigmented.
- Leilani – A matte cream – another great transition shade.
- London – A bronze shimmer that is slightly lighter than ‘Harper’, beautiful all over the lid.
- Sienna – A copper matte that is lovely in the crease and underneath the eye.
- Aria – A matte brown mauve shade. Looks great to add warmth to any look.
- Nattie – A burgandy matte – a beautiful warm toned shadow that is great for autumn/winter.
- Maddie – A velvet matte sand. Perfect for a neutral shadow day.
- Chloe – Oh hi there, a shadow after my name, and it happens to be my favourite – a beautiful dusty pink shade.
The last 13 shadows:
- Bella – A frosted magenta – do I need to say anything about this shade? Hello pigment.
- Summer – A matte magenta – I think this looks stunning underneath the lashline
- Lucy – Matte grape shade – Would look amazing with bella in the outer corner.
- Sydney – Coral red shimmer – soooo pretty, amazing all over the lid for in the spring.
- Sophie – Brick red matte – slightly less pigmented but would add definition in the crease.
- Magaly – A terracotta matte. Get it in your crease girl.
- Grace – A reddy-brown shimmer, I love this for a more smokey look.
- Aimee – Rusty matte – great for an all-matte look.
- Violet – Sparkling burgandy, looks beautiful all over the lid.
- Phoenix – Sparkling eggplant shade. Such a beautiful, sultry shimmer, would look incredible on a night out.
- Anna – Sparkling coffee – right up my street for a smokey bronze look.
- Emie – A matte maroon (excuse the swatch, thats my wrist that makes it look choppy not the shadow) – beautiful for a matte smoke.
- Zariah – A black matte. Always handy.
So those are the shadows, Beautiful right? After playing with lots of shades, I really love this palette. I am hoping to have a look using those beautiful pinks on my Instagram very soon so make sure you’re following so you don’t miss it. The vast majority of these shadows are incredibly pigmented and all blend like a dream. I am so happy I got this palette as I don’t have anything like it in my collection. I love that even though there are some bright colours, there are also more subtle colours. There really is something for everyone. You better believe I will be wearing this palette to death in the upcoming summer months. In love.
Have you tried this palette? How do you wear bright shadows? Are you dying to try this palette? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading,
Follow me on Social Media:
Instagram – here
Twitter – here
Pinterest – here