I cannot believe that I have been blogging for less than a month and I have already been nominated for TWO blogger awards! I recently got nominated for the The Liebster Award and now the lovely Bea has kindly nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! You can go check out her post here.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog
1. What is your current TV series/Movie at the moment and why?
This was a tricky question but after the release of Friends on Netflix I rediscovered my old love! I have always loved friends and have the boxset and it is one of my all time favourite shows. I love how I can now binge watch it even more on Netflix and laugh as if it was the first time watching.
2. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
Again, this was quite a difficult question but I would have to say my grandad. I absolutely love him to pieces! He is the kindest, cutest, most generous person and I am so lucky to have him as my grandad!
3. Tea or coffee?
For this one I can’t choose! I drink way too much of both tea and coffee which is probably not very healthy! I can’t help it, I need the caffeine and I love having a warm cup of tea to drink and be cosy!
4. When do you feel most beautiful?
I feel the most beautiful right before going on a night out! I love spending aaaaaaageees getting ready and doing my makeup and hair. I may not be great at either and I am by no means the most confident person in the world but using my favourite products and seeing what looks I can create really makes me happy.
5. What are your plans for the future?
Aaaah the dreaded future question! This is a question that I am never sure how to answer! I am currently in my third out of four year of uni which is an industrial placement year. This year has totally thrown a spanner in the works! Before this year I thought I definitely wanted to work in a Pharmaceutical company, but after working in a molecular biology lab for 6 months now I am not sure! I guess this is future Chloe’s problem to worry about…
6. Who inspired you with your blog?
The person who inspired this blog is… ME! I wanted to start this blog to help give me something positive to focus on and keep me distracted from some tough times I faced in 2017 (read more about this here.) Beauty Bloggers I read all the time keep me motivated to try and make my blog the best it can be!
7.If you could only use one platform of social media what would it be and why?
If I could only use only form of Social Media it would have to be Twitter! I adore the blogging community I have met on twitter, everyone is so lovely and helpful and really help to motivate me and cheer me up! I love the wide variety of people you get to see the opinions of on twitter, whereas on Facebook I see the dull posts that are the same thing all day everyday.
8.What is your favourite quote and what does it mean to you?
‘Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light’ – Albus Dumbledore
This is my favourite quote by the Big man himself AD. It motivates me to try and find the good in a bad situation and reminds me that there will always be some light in my darkest days.
9. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Unoriginal. I really need to work on branching out more with my fashion, I much prefer winter time as I can just shove on a jumper and I’m ready to go.
10. What do you do to make yourself feel happy?
Have a cup of tea… you can’t be sad when you’re drinking tea.
11. What piece of advice would you give to new bloggers?
Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers. This is something that I am guilty of. I only started blogging a few weeks ago and although I feel like I have achieved a lot in this time, comparing to other more successful bloggers can make me feel quite down! Always remember that an achievement, no matter how small it is, is still an achievement.
So that’s me!
My Nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Here are your 11 Questions:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is the thing you find most difficult about blogging?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- If you could do go visit any place, where would it be?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favourite film and why?
- What is your number 1 goal for 2018?
- What style of music is your favourite?
- Who is the blogger that inspires you the most?
- How do you stay positive?
- Do you have any pets?
Thankyou for reading lovelies, and congratulations to all the nominees! Thankyou again to Bea for nominating me for this award <3 If I havn’t nominated you, feel free to answer the questions in the comments, I would love to find out more about all of you!