Hello lovelies, and thank you again for reading another one of my blog posts! I am back again with another review… this time the Morphe 15D Day Slayer palette caught my eye. One thing you should know about me is that I love morphe, the palettes are always stunning, extremely pigmented and really affordable!
About a week ago, I thought I would treat myself to the 15D palette, as the warm toned shades are right up my street! The palette is extremely affordable at only £15, and with a total of 15 shades, they are only £1 per eyeshadow!
I absolutely LOVE the packaging of this palette. In the past, I have always thought the normal 35 morphe palettes have been quite bulky and plain (almost cheap looking), but this one feels much more luxurious! The packaging is the standard black with the Morphe logo, but has a much heavier feel to it and seems much more sturdy. One MASSIVE bonus with this palette in comparison to my other Morphe collections is that it has a really big mirror. This makes it so much easier to use and is perfect for travel… and with beautiful, wearable shades, this will definitely be my go to travel palette.
This palette has a total of 9 matte shades and 6 shimmer shades, meaning a wide variety of looks can be created with this one palette. I was particularly surprised by the matte shades, which were so pigmented and blended seamlessly and really were the stars of the show! I also loved the shimmer shades, which as always, I used with a setting spray to really make them pop. Bronzed Beauty in particular is gorgeous all over the lid! As a whole, the palette is very warmed toned which is perfect for my style. If you are a more of a cool toned kind of person, this one may not be the one for you!
Lets get into the shades!
- Natural – The perfect matte transition shade
- Spark – A beautiful pale golden shimmer shade, great for an everyday glam look
- In the crease – The clue is in the name, a lovely pale matte orange shade for defining the crease
- Forever – A stunning dark matte orange shade
- Bronzed Beauty – an extremely pigmented shimmering bronze shade for all over the lid
- Upbeat – A beautiful matte yellow shade perfect for autumn
- Glow – A shimmery dark orange shade, great for all year round
- Editor – a matte light brown, works beautifully in the crease
- Highlight – a shimmering brown toned orange
- Define – a matte red-brown, perfect for autumn-winter and adds warmth to any look
- Desert – a matte chocolate brown for adding smokiness to any look
- Epic – a matte light brown for a subtle day look
- Blend – my favourite shade! A shimmering rose shade, will work all year round
- Just eyes – A shimmering purple toned brown for a smoky, sultry look
- Sweet – A matte deep purple-brown shade for the perfect smoky eye
All of these shadows are really well made, extremely pigmented and blendable and great value for money! The only thing that is missing is a highlight shade, but other than that it is perfect. It has become my new favourite palette and I get so many compliments when I wear it. Well done Morphe!
Do you have this palette? What are your thoughts? Has this review tempted you to buy this palette?
I would love to know your thoughts, so leave a comment below! Thanks again for reading!